YOU FOUND ME !
And I’m happy you did.
I’m Gertrude. Gee for short if that’s a mouthful. You , my friend, have purposefully stumbled upon my corner of the internet.
This is a GREAT thing.
I am a social media enthusiast, online teacher and the blogger-in-chief here at My Online Biz Journey.
In the last 2 years, I have leveraged blogging and social media to build a profitable freelance business WHILE still working the 9-5. Now I am passionate about helping busy gals (guys are welcome too !) like me do the same thing.
If you like receiving no-fluff, practical advice on how to create captivating content, growing your social media channels PLUS hear about my own adventures on how to start and grow a nimble freelance biz, then you’re in the right place because that is all I do on this blog.
Now that you’re here, what should you do ?
- I started my freelance life as a social media manager for local businesses. Interested in learning to do the same ? SIGN UP HERE.
- Join my FREE Facebook Community for motivated solopreneurs
- Check out the tools & products I highly recommend if you are new to online business and want to get started on the right foot
I’ve featured in all these spots :
If you are a brand/business owner needing help with written content that educates, entertains, connects with and converts your ideal customers into buyers, please connect with me here.
A few fun facts about me
- I am a wife & mommy to one very ACTIVE little boy.
- I grew up in Ghana in West Africa
- I cannot ride a bike
- I cannot swim either thus I tread carefully around ANY body of water including super shallow swimming pools.
- When Ghana lost in the quarter-finals of the Soccer World Cup in 2010, I was heart-broken for 3 days
- My accent has been described as anything from “British”, “Jamaican”, “cool” and “sophisticated”. I think I sound like ME.
- I secretly like American football. This is kind of borderline treacherous if you’re from a soccer nation.
So now that you know a little bit about me, let’s get to know you !
If you’d like to become e-mail buddies, I will send you helpful notes on blogging, online biz , the tech that makes it go round as well as spots of inspiration. Become an e-mail buddy.
I look forward to getting to know you. Get in touch with me here.