Tell me if any of these sound familiar.
- You made bad financial decisions and now you and your family are in a hole.
- You are a busy working mom who wishes she could create different income streams outside your 9-5 so you can spend more time on the things that matter.
- There is a long string of bills that arrive at your home that you are deathly afraid to open up because the truth is, you cannot pay them.
- You are tired of being broke ALL.THE.TIME.
Being broke is NOT cute.
I have been there and I cannot describe the humiliation and stress that comes with it.
But thank God , I crept out of that hole !
My name is Gertrude Nonterah (you may call me Gee for short or Dr. Gee, if you are one of those fancy types).
In 2015, I graduated with a shiny brand new PhD in Microbiology and Immunology.
In spite of all that education, my family and I found ourselves cornered into a financial tight-spot.
Long story short, I discovered how to leverage blogging and social media to build a profitable freelance business while working my 9-5 and now I am passionate about helping other busy working moms do the same thing.
While my freelance business is currently my #1 source of income, I also earn money through affiliate relationships, brand sponsorships, eBook/eCourse sales and ad revenue.
Can I hear someone say “INCOME STREAMS” ? !!
If you are that busy working mom who is simply tired of being broke and you are ready to start learning how to start creating income outside of your 9-5, you should check out the resources below.
- I started my freelance life as a social media manager for local businesses. Interested in learning to do the same ? SIGN UP HERE.
- Join my FREE Facebook Community for motivated solopreneurs
- Check out the tools & products I highly recommend if you are new to online business and want to get started on the right foot
I’ve featured in all these spots :
If you are a brand/business owner needing help with written content that educates, entertains, connects with and converts your ideal customers into buyers, please connect with me here.
A few fun facts about me
- I am a wife & mommy to one very ACTIVE little boy.
- I grew up in Ghana in West Africa
- I cannot ride a bike
- I cannot swim either thus I tread carefully around ANY body of water including super shallow swimming pools.
- When Ghana lost in the quarter-finals of the Soccer World Cup in 2010, I was heart-broken for 3 days
- I have been told I have an “accent”. My response to that ? EVERYBODY has an accent. It just depends on the context.
- I secretly like American football. This is borderline treacherous if you’re from a soccer nation.
- I come from a family of over-achievers. Getting a doctorate in the medical sciences was non-negotiable.
So now that you know a little bit about me, let’s get to know you !