Last year, I had the privilege of starting my own freelance business as a social media manager for local businesses and I am so thankful for all the lessons I learned during the process. I am even more grateful for the money I make from the business and how it is helping me realize that dream of generating job-free income.
I've gotten a few questions lately about how one can become a social media manager and what skills it requires and so, I decided to host a webinar on Tuesday June 1 2016 @ 5pm PST to give YOU the scoop on some skills you will need to have (all of them can be developed so don't think I am excluding you !) in order to become not just any social media manager but a PHENOMENAL one.
Ready ? The skills I will delve into include :
- Knowledge of what really works on any given social media platform
- Design skills (you don't have to be Pablo Picasso BUT you have to be good)
- Knowledge of Buffer/Hootsuite
- Mimicking the voice of your client
- Being a master of content curation
- Knowing the right mix of posts that work for your client
- Basic knowledge of great copy
Sound like your kind of thing ? Then join me on Tuesday June 1 at 5pm EST.
Enter your info below & I will send you the actual e-mail script I used to score my first paying client.